- The mission of The Alliance to the Tulsa County Medical Society is “To cooperate with and extend the aims of the Tulsa County Medical Society in promoting health education and to do work recommended and approved by the Alliance to the Oklahoma State Medical Association.”
The Alliance was organized in 1931 by Mrs. Hugh Graham after attending a medical convention in Memphis where she met members of the Memphis Auxiliary.
The Alliance is very active in the community with many of the members volunteering at non-profit agencies and through the public and private school system. Fundraising activities of the Alliance have benefited The Day Center for the Homeless and The Parent Child Center as well as The Tulsa County Medical Society Foundation.
In addition to their philanthropic work, the Alliance is active in advocacy on behalf of health care and patients. The impact of their voice at the legislature has been extremely beneficial to organized medicine.
For more information about the Alliance to the TCMS call TCMS at 918-743-6184.