Keep on Track provides:
- Simple reporting method
- A computerized record of CME credits.
- Periodic reports to advise the number of credits recorded.
- A personal documentation file to verify your CME credits.
- Completion of the AMA Physicians Recognition Award application.
- Your “Keep on Track” record can coincide with your licensure date CME requirement.
ENROLLMENT INFORMATION AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE
Requirement to maintain your Oklahoma Medical License:
60 hours of category 1 CME activities over the preceding three year period.
The Board shall accept as verification:
1. Current AMA PRA;
2. Specialty board certification or recertification that was obtained during the three year reporting period, by an American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS) specialty board;
3. Proof of residency or fellowship training during the preceding three years. Fifty (50) hours of CME may be awarded for each completed year of training.
4. Copies of certificates for Category 1 education.
Definitions of Information to be Submitted to “Keep on Track”
Category 1: Attendance-based learning activities by accredited providers, CME activities in journals from accredited providers, CME enduring materials, published articles, presentations at a conference, specialty board certification and recertification, medically related degrees, participation in ACGME accredited residency or fellowship program, international conferences, other meritorious learning experiences, and AMA pilot projects.
Enroll in “Keep on Track” Please print, complete and return the form below to TCMS-5315 S Lewis Ave, Tulsa OK 74105
Telephone: (____) ______________________________
Fax: (____) ____________________________
Oklahoma License Renewal Date:_________________________________
Membership Fee: $100.00 Annually. Pro-Rated for half year. Inquiries: (918) 743-6184 or tcms@tcmsOK.org